Monday, May 10, 2010

Sams Learner
Explorer : I do well as an explorer because i'm good at trying new stuff becauseI like doing new stuff .I think i need to work on is taking new risks.
Contributer : I do well as an contributer because i 'm good at particapating beccause I contribute to all things that come up and thatI have time for .I think i need to work on is sharing my ideas.
Thinker : I do well as a thinker by thinking of good idea's because i try to contribute to mostly all things.I think I need to work on is getting more creative with my ideas.I think I need to work on is contributing to the group more.
Self Manger : I do well as a self maner because i'm always ready to learn because i like to learn and i want to do good when i'm older.I need to work on is doing stuff for my self.
Communicater : I do well as a communicater because i'm good at speaking clearly to people because i have a loud voice so i try to use it.I need to work on isn speaking more often as well as sharing my idea's

No comments:

Post a Comment