Wednesday, May 12, 2010


We did a Sams learner tee-shirt, we had to do the tee-shirt on Sams learner explorer , thinker , contributor , self manger and communicator. I did the sun and the moon because you could be all of those night and day.I did the lips because i did it for the communicator and i did red because lips are red or pink and the girl for the explorer because she's looking on the computer so i did it for the explorer and Idid a person all by her self with empty desk around her because a self manger is always on time.I did a person on the pillow reading and the people around her are talking, because the girls being being good and she listening to the teacher. For the thinker I did I did people tink on there desk with a question on top of there heads I did them yellow because there happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment